Online service data protection and cookies
The online service www.arviointikertomus.fi is maintained by the City of Helsinki. The City is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its online services in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and other applicable legislation.
Cookies can be permanently stored on the users’ device, so the service remembers the users, even if they have closed their browsers in between sessions. Cookies can also be session-specific, in which case they disappear after closing the browser.
Cookies can be first-party cookies or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by the same site that the user visits. Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are set by an external operator.
Cookies used on the Arviointikertomus.fi online service
- gc_consent: Data about accepting cookies. This cookie is valid for one month.
- gc_visited: Data about whether you have visited the site before. This cookie is valid for one month.
- (_GRECAPTCHA): Google’s spam filtering cookie that protects the site and its applications. This cookie is valid for six months.
- pk_ses: A Matomo statistical system cookie. This cookie collects data about the user's activity on the site. This is the Matomo visitor statistics service used by the City of Helsinki. The City of Helsinki is responsible for how the data is used. The cookie is valid only for the duration of your visit to the site.
- _pk_id: A Matomo statistical system cookie. This cookie collects data about the user's activity on the site. This is the Matomo visitor statistics service used by the City of Helsinki. The City of Helsinki is responsible for how the data is used. The cookie is valid for one year.
For what purpose are the data collected?
The data on the users of the website specified below are collected automatically. These data are used to improve the website’s user interface and user experience and to create statistics of the website’s user count. The data are not disclosed to third parties.
What data are collected on the user of the service?
You can change the consent you have offered either by deleting the cookies from your browser or by changing your previous choice by clicking on "Cookie options" at the bottom righthand corner of the site.
The data collected for the purpose of creating statistics of the service’s users is anonymised and cannot be linked to an individual person. These data are:
- IP address used to access the City’s website
- time and date
- pages of the service accessed
- the type of browser
- regional location information that cannot be used to identify the user
Users of the online service can comment on the evaluation results and suggest evaluation topics. The comment forms do not ask for personal information. The information is stored in the site's database.
Are the data transferred to other services?
The pages may contain content produced by service providers not affiliated with the City, such as embedded map services or social media channels. The owners of these services and channels are responsible for the privacy protection of the services and channels.
Links to individual pages can be shared on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons at the top of each page. No personal data are transferred to the social network services with these links.
Personal data processed on the site
Current information about the members of the City of Helsinki Audit Committee and the contact persons of the Audit Department are published on the arviointikertomus.fi website. The name of each member and contact person is published. No other personal data are published on the site.
For how long are the data stored?
We will store the data only for the duration necessary for the purposes outlined in this document. The data to be stored do not contain any personal data that can be used to identify the individual. The names of the members of the Audit Committee are stored for the duration of the council period of office, i.e. four years. The data on a member of the Audit Committee will be removed from the site if they give up their position of trust before the end of the council period of office. The names of the contact persons of the Audit Department will be stored for as long as they hold the position.